Dried Chicory Tree Seeds (Cichorium Intybus) | Kasini Seeds
Botanical Name: Cichorium Intybus Condition: Dry Origin: India
Chicory Tree belongs to the botanical family Asteraceae, which is native to the temperate regions of the world, although for its medicinal benefits this herbal tree is cultivated in many countries. This tree is a perennial herb that can grow up to 1 m tall.
The leaves of the plant are all large, and the upper leaves are small, and the roots of the plant are well-fleshed. Leaves elliptic-lanceolate, with slender veins. The angular shaft is about 1 m to 3 m long and has a wide-spreading branch.
Flowers, in particular, are bright blue, or rarely white/pink. Chicory tree seeds are the best liver tonic and it helps to tone up the liver. It is very effective against congestion of the liver, jaundice, hepatitis, and other liver-related disorders. Chicory is used for high blood pressure, heart failure, loss of appetite, constipation, liver & gallbladder disorders, and cancer. It’s good to apply a paste of chicory leaves directly over the skin for swelling and inflammation.
Tamil Name : காசினி விதை / Kasini Vithai
English Name : Chicory, Indian Endive
Hindi Name : कशी, कासनी, कस्सणी, हिन्दुबा / Kashi, Kaasni, Kssni, Hinduba
Malayalam Name : സിക്കാരി / Cikkari
Telugu Name : చికారీ, కాసిని, విత్తులు / Cicori, Kasini, Vittulu
Health Benefits of Chicory Tree Seeds
- The Chicory seeds help to regulate the flow of bile and assist bile production.
- It is the best cooling agent that reduces the excessive heat from the body.
- It acts as a mild laxative that gives complete relief from constipation.
- It stimulates urine production thus you can get healthy kidney functions.
- The juice extracted from its leaves cures numerous body problems and helps in the detoxification of the blood.
- Chicory seeds contain 40% insulin thus they can capable of treating diabetes, and it has a huge impact on blood sugar.
- It protects the liver from the abnormal state of the body such as congestion and cirrhosis.
- The roots of the Chicory tree reduces inflammation and treats any kind of pain in the body.
Reduce Arthritis Pain
Chicory seeds are the best medicine to treat arthritis. Also, it has substantial anti-inflammatory properties, that’s why it works best to decrease the pain from conditions like osteoarthritis.
The extracts of chicory seeds can terminate the development of cancer cells in the body and make you safe from those deadly diseases. The presence of phytochemicals and polyphenols have a good effect on avoiding cancer cells, it can effectively fight against breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
The chicory seeds are a good source of dietary fiber which helps in reducing the excess fat and cholesterol from the body.
It regulates the blood flow and ghrelin; it is nothing but an amino acid that is mainly related to feelings of hunger and food-seeking behavior.
Maintains Kidney Health
Chicory extracts act as the best diuretic which increases urination. It is medically proven that constant secretion of urine can remove unwanted toxins from the body and keeps the person to stay healthy for a long time.
It helps to avoid the dangerous conditions that may occur when the toxins remain in the body. Frequent urination can remove excess water thereby you can decrease fat content from the body.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without chemical interactions.