Vetpalai oil is an Ayurvedic and Siddha medicine made from Wrightia tinctoria leaves (vetpalai). It helps to cure many diseases.
Dosage –External Use Only.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
- Vetpalai Oil is a Siddha medicine made from coconut oil and vetpalai leaves that used to treat skin diseases and psoriasis. It has numerous medicinal properties such as anti-dandruff, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidants properties. It also effectively treats patches and its use for all age peoples. Vetpalai Oil reduces stress, prevents skin keratinization. This oil prepared with 100% natural herbal.
- Skin diseases
Vetpalai – Vetpalai is a flowering plant species and comes from the Apocynaceae family. The botanical name of Vetpalai is Wrightia tinctoria, and it is widely found in India, Australia, and Southeast Asia.
It is one of the herb thailam in Siddha and Ayurvedic. It is mostly used in psoriasis and skin diseases, and dandruff. Vetpalai leaves have flavonoids, glycoflavones-iso-orientin and phenolic acid. Vetpalai Thailam is very effective in treating psoriasis and various diseases.
- It helps fight against dandruff and other skin ailments.
- Reduce Fever
- Improve Libido
- It is helps to treat of psoriasis treatment
Uses Of Coconut Oil
- Protect Your Skin From UV Rays
- Increase Your Metabolism and Dental Health
- Enhance Wound Healing and brain function
- Relieve Skin Irritation and Eczema
- Protect Your Hair From Damage
- Healthy Mayonnaise
- Helps to Moisturize Your Skin
- Boost Bone Health
- Increase Your good HDL Cholesterol Level
- Helps to Manufacture Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate
- Reduce Belly Fat