A person affected by Anemia has a low number of red blood cells. In a regular blood test, Anemia is reported as low hemoglobin or hematocrit. Hemoglobin is the main protein in the red blood cells, which carries and delivers oxygen throughout the body. If the Hemoglobin level is low, then the tissues or organs may not get enough oxygen.
Symptoms of Anemia
- Decreased volume of blood
- Fast or unusual heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Body tiredness or weakness
- Pain in your bones, belly, chest, and joints
- Cold hands and feet
Foods to be taken
- Eat Pomegranate, Banana flower, Dates, and Fenugreek
- Take a Nutritious and balanced diet.
Foods to be avoided
You should avoid Agathi Keerai, Kollu, Tamarind, Bitter Gourd, and Cowpea.
- You can take this medicine with other medicines like allopathy.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid this medicine.