Postnatal care is given to the mother and the newborn baby immediately after birth. It should be provided from the first day to six weeks after the birth of the baby. The hours and days after the birth of the baby is riskiest for both the mother and baby. There are some important practices and interventions during this period that reduces the risks. The Shidha Package for Postnatal care helps to protect the mother and newborn baby by ensuring health.
- Postnatal pain and infection
- Excessive bleeding after delivery
- Breastfeeding problems
- All the immunity-related symptoms and diseases for the infant
Foods to be taken
Take Potato, Vellai poondu, and Paal sura fish.
Foods to be avoided
You should avoid Chicken, Amaranthus, Thattai Payiru, Bitter guard, Agathi keerai, and Kollu.
- You can use this medicine along with other medicines like allopathy.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid this medicine.