Tamil Name : சித்ரமூலவேர் / Sithramoola ver
English Name : White Leadwort
Hindi Name : चित्रक / Chitrak
Malayalam Name : വെള്ളക്കൊടുവേലി / Vellakoduveli
Telugu Name : చిత్రములం / Chitramulam
Chitrack is a shrub that grows up to 6 ft in nature. The dark green leaves of this herb are 6 inches long and half as wide. It is the fastest-growing plant, but its size can be controlled easily by pot size, and it contains white showy dense flowers. The Chitrakmool is a natural herb used for the digestive, nervous, and female reproductive systems. Their parts are used for the production of herbal powders. These herbs are widely used for indigestion, gas, hemorrhoids, dysmenorrheal, rheumatism, promotes sweating and small doses stimulate the central nervous system.
- Chitrak is used to cure intestinal troubles, dysentery, leucoderma, inflammation, piles, bronchitis, itching, diseases of the liver, and consumption.
- Leaves of this herb are great for treating laryngitis, rheumatism, diseases of the spleen, ringworm, scabies, and it acts as an aphrodisiac.
- A tincture of the root bark is used as an anti-periodic.
- Chitrak root helps improve digestion and stimulates the appetite.
- The Chitrak is very effective in Cough and Chronic Rhinitis
- The Chitrak cures menstrual problems and postpartum disorders.
There are no reviews yet.