No products in the cart.
Karingali / Cutch Tree / Heart Wood Tree Powder – 50gm
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tamil Name: கருங்காலி / Karingali
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Botanical Name : Acacia Catechu
English Name : Cutch Tree, Heart Wood Tree
Tamil Name : கருங்காலி / Karingali
Hindi Name : खैर / Khair
Malayalam Name : കരിങ്ങാലി / Karingali
Telugu Name : చంద్ర , సండ్ర / Sandra, Chandra
Cutch Tree is a moderate-sized deciduous, thorny tree that grows about 12-15 m tall. The Stem looks dark brown to black, its bark is quite rough which peels off in long strips in mature trees; young trees have a corky bark.
Leaves are 100-200 mm long which has between 8 and 30 pairs of small leaves that are made up of numerous, oblong pairs of secondary leaflets 2-6 mm long.
Flowers occur in 5-10 cm. It contains 3-10 seeds. Seeds are flat, ovoid, dark brown seeds, 5-8 mm in diameter.
Benefits of Karingali Powder
- It helps to cure oral ulcers and stomach ulcers due to its cooling, and soothing properties.
- Effectively treats nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness.
- It can improve digestion, and acts as a natural appetizer.
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The karingali powder works well and fight against various forms of allergies and thus reduces it by regular consumption.
- The anti-diarrhoeal and anti-mycotic help to build immunity due to the presence of antioxidants in it.
- Sleeping disorders can be cured and stress levels will be reduced.
- Can elevate mood levels and makes you feel good.
- Improves blood circulation and lowers cholesterol levels.
- It can cure diabetes, cough, cold, leucoderma, or any other inflammatory conditions in the body.
- The bark of cutch tree works very effective against diarrhea, dysentery, and heal wounds.
- Fights against obesity and it is the best for the treatment of Leprosy.
- Leaves of the cutch tree are used to check bleeding and discharges.
- The plant is strongly astringent, which reduces excess mucous in the nose, large bowel, or vagina.
- The seeds and leaves are used in a variety of medical preparations to combat skin disorders.
- Effectively treats nose bleeds, hemorrhoids, skin eruptions, bedsores, mouth ulcers, sore throats, dental infections, etc.
How to Consume Karingali ( Cutch Tree, Heart Wood Tree )
Take a spoonful of Karingali powder and mix in 100 ml water, heat the content for a few minutes. As soon as the water gets warm, filter the content, and drink it before food. Repeat the same for the Evening after dinner.
Massage the Karingali powder over the gums and teeth to get effective results.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.