Botanical Name : Piper nigrum
Tamil Name : மிளகு தூள்
Hindi Name : कागज का पाउडर / kaagaj ka paudar
Malayalam Name : പേപ്പർ പൊടി / pēppar peāṭi
Telugu Name : పేపర్ పౌడర్ / Pēpar pauḍar
Pepper has the best preservative value as it can be used for baking, canning, pickling, and has the ability to garnish the dishes so the flavor of the food will be wonderful. It is an important component and an essential ingredient for numerous foodstuffs. White pepper is mostly used in products like mayonnaise where black specks of black pepper are not liked.
- Pepper helps to discharge more hydrochloric acid, which is essential for digesting proteins and other food components. Also, pepper owns a rich amount of fiber. Fiber accelerates peristaltic motion and improve the discharge of gastric juices, which make the digestion easy, prevents constipation, and safeguard the body from critical conditions like colorectal cancer.
- Pepper offers a decent amount of manganese, which is a primary cofactor in some proteins which are important in energy production and antioxidant defenses.
- Pepper cures tooth decay and provides quick relief from toothache. It also fights against colon cancer.
- Piperine, in pepper, can fight against skin disease called vitiligo that affects the skin and make it lose their pigmentation.
How to Consume
- Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter it, and drink before food.
- Sprinkle pepper over food items or add it to curry and other spicy dishes.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.
There are no reviews yet.