Sakthi Saranai is a long, branched tree that grows up to 2.5- 9.5 cm long, the petioles can grow up to 0.6 to 1.4 cm long. The lamina obovate is 1.5 to 2.5 cm broad and 2.0 to 2.5 cm long apiculate which tapers towards the under part.
There are 3 to 5 pairs of lateral veins. The Orbicular reniform, 1.5 mm diameter, black and somewhat flat on the side.
- Botanical Name : Trianthema Ecandra
- English Name : Horse Purslanes.
- Tamil Name : சத்திச்சாரணை / Sakthi Saranai
- Hindi Name : सालसाबुनी/ सबुनी/ विशाखापारा / लाल -सबुनी/ सांठी/ गादाबनि / Salasabuni/ Sabuni/ Vishakhapara / Lal-sabuni
- Malayalam Name : വെളുത്ത തഴുതാമ / vellutha Thazhuthama
- Telugu Name : తెల్లగలిజేరు / Tellagalijeru
Benefits of Sakthi Saranai Powder
- The saranai powder is used for treating diarrhea and intestinal bleeding in hemorrhoids and dysentery.
- It is one of the Herbal remedies for regularising periods.
- In Ayurveda, Dried powder or decoction is used for jaundice, liver diseases, anemia, cough, headaches, etc.
- It develops bone tissue and speeds up the healing process of the bones.
- It helps to prevent the development of cancer.
- It promotes child development.
- Horse Purslanes (Saranai) Powder can help to prevent macular degeneration and cataracts by eliminating free radicals that attack the cells of the eye.
- Horse Purslanes (Saranai) Powder is used in the preventive treatment for headaches or as a cure for those who frequently experience serious migraine attacks.
- It is a great remedy for Rheumatism, edema Cathartic, and Epilepsy.
How to Consume
Just take 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, and heat the mix for a few minutes. As soon as the water gets warm, filter the content, and drink it before food. Repeat the same for the Evening Dosage after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.
There are no reviews yet.