|English Name||: Mint, Mentha|
|Tamil Name||: புதினா / Putina|
|Telugu Name||: పుదీనా – Pudina|
|Malayalam Name||: പുതിന – Putina|
|Bengali Name||: পুদিনা – Pudina|
|Gujarati Name||: ટંકશાળ – Tankasala|
|Hindi Name||: पुदीना – Pudeena|
|Kannada Name||: ಪುದೀನ – Pudina|
|Marathi Name||: मिंट – Minta|
Mint is a popular herb with many health benefits such as proper digestion and weight loss, relief from nausea, depression, fatigue, headache, asthma treatment, memory loss, and skincare problems. Mint is the well-known mouth and breath freshener scientifically called Mentha, which has more than two dozen species and hundreds of varieties. It is an herb which used for hundreds of years for its remarkable medicinal properties. Mint leaves powder/Pudina Powder plays an essential role in ayurvedic medicine. Due to the different health benefits of mint are best to incorporate it into the daily diet.
- Mint has excellent wound healing properties.
- Used to treat nausea and vomiting.
- Good for stomach problems like acidity, flatulence, indigestion, worm infestation, diarrhea, colic, etc.
- Mint helps to relieve headaches, migraines, and also it helps to reduce stress and tension.
- Good for reducing stomachaches and menstrual cramps.
- It is used to treat kidney and liver diseases.
- Mint has antioxidants that help to prevent cancer.
- It helps in orals care as it is germicidal and a breath freshener.
Uses of Mint leaves powder / Pudina Powder
- The aroma, flavor, and medicinal characteristics of mint are used in many fields of life.
- A culinary delight! It is used as a primary ingredient to flavor food in chutneys and marinates – used to prepare meat, soups, sauces, salad dressing, etc.
- Used in the food industry to flavor ice creams, chocolates, desserts, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Used as an appetizer, digestive, antispasmodic, and carminative agent.
- Used in cosmetics as refreshing agents for face washes and shampoos to cure dandruff.
- Used in the preparation of herbal medicines, balms, and ointments to cure aches and pains.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure natural herbal products.