Botanical Name : Quercus Infectoria
Tamil Name :MASIKAI/ மாசிக்காய்
Hindi Name : नुटेला गैलस पाउडर / nutela gailas paudar
Malayalam Name : ന്യൂടെല്ല ഗാലസ് പൊടി / n’yūṭella gālas peāṭi
Telugu Name : నుటెల్లా గాలస్ పౌడర్ / Nuṭellā gālas pauḍar
Nut Galls is also known as Masikai. Its scientific name is Quercus Infectoria which is distributed over the tropical and subtropical areas. It grows in warmer and tropical places of the world. It is found in Himachal Pradesh as the most popular herb and an attractive medical plant in Uttar Pradesh. It contains a Cylindrical tap and a slightly ribbed root. Every part of this plant, such as leaves, seeds, root, and root flower have various medicinal properties to treat many diseases.
- Nut Gall powder is used for improving the digestive system and to avoid all the digestive issues especially affecting the anorectal area like hemorrhoids and fistula.
- It kindles the digestive fire and helps in the proper digestion of foods.
- It relieves nausea and vomiting.
- It is a good source of potassium.
- It also works great for heart problems.
- It is also useful in discharging the extra fats out of the body and keeping it within healthy limits.
- Nut Gall is a very good wound cleanser and promotes the proper healing of wounds.
- It also benefits a lot of skin diseases.
How to Consume Nut Gall Powder
Mix about 5 g of Nut Gall powder in about 100 ml water and boil for a few minutes. Once the contents are heated, filter it and drink it before breakfast. In an abnormal situation, do the same process with the mountain and distilled water after dinner.
- Mix the powder with the water and put some drops in your ear to cure infections in the ears.
- Take some powder with rose water and mix them well and apply it in the eyes to cure infections in your eyes.
- Inheal the smell of the powder while suffering from migraines.
- Take the Masikai leaves and rub it on the affected areas of the backbone to get relief from back pain.
- For Wounds, Boils, eczema: Extract the juice of leaves and use it to wash the wounds.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.