English Name : Chaff Flower
Tamil Name : நாயுருவி – Nayuruvi
Malayalam Name : അപമാർഗ പൊടി – Apamarga Powder
Telugu Name : ఆంటీష / అపామార్గము / ఉత్తరేణి – Antisha/ Apamargamu/ Uttareni
Hindi Name : अपंग/ चिरचरा/ चिरेहित्ता/लटजीरा/ ओंग – Apang/ Chirchra/ Chirehitta/latjira/ Onga
Nayuruvi is also known as the prickly chaff flower. It is widely grown in tropical and subtropical regions under an altitude of 4100 meters. This plant is grown in the tropical and warmer region of this world. It is easily found in the many countries of Africa, Asia, America, Australia, and Europe. It is defined as the most prevalent herb in shivbari sacred that grown in Himachal Pradesh.
It is also an exotic medicinal plant in the district Lalitpur in Uttar Pradesh. The cylindrical taproot of this herb is slightly ribbed 0.1 to 1 cm thickness. The flowers, leaves, root, and seeds of this plant have many health benefits that used to treat many diseases.
Health Benefits of Nayuruvi
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Nayuruvi mentioned below:
- Nayuruvi is used to treat leprosy and asthma.
- It is one of the best medicine to treat fistula and piles.
- It can be also used for arthritis.
- The leaves of this herb help to avoid heart problems.
- It is used to treat kidney stones.
- Nayuruvi is also helping to maintain the blood sugar level, so it helps to cure diabetes.
- It is also used to treat skin problems.
- It is used for gynecological treatment.
- This herb is also used to treat malaria, pneumonia, fever, cough, pyorrhea.
- The paste of these leaves is used to treat wounds.
- It also helps to cure ear pain and redness in the eye.
- It can be used for the headache and backache.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.