Tamil Name : இந்துப்பு பொடி / Induppu Powder
English Name : Rock Salt
Malayalam Name : കല്ല് ഉപ്പു / kallu uppu
Hindi Name : संधा नमक / Sandha Namak
Telugu Name : రతి ఉప్పు / Rati Uppu
Rock salts are commonly used in Ayurveda as medicine for treatments. Adding this to the diet can help establish a delicate balance between sodium and potassium in the body. Ancient Siddha says it also acts as a blood pressure-lowering agent. This rock salt is believed to have the power to cause various positive effects on the body.
Generally, high blood pressure patients are advised to add a small amount of salt powder to their diet, which is recommended by doctors as a good salt for their health. This is because consuming up to 6 grams of sodium daily will boost the body’s digestive system and increase your resistance.
According to Ayurveda, it is advised for daily use as Hindu or rock salt is considered better than all other salts. Its health benefits use, and properties are completely different from conventional salt.
- Unlike other products, Induppu Powder can be added to all regular foods for better health.
- Generally, tooth brushing with salt will make the gums stronger and teeth brighter.
- Rock Salt is similar to whitening teeth and can be used to treat mouth odor.
- Gargle with rock salt water can relieve all sore throat problems such as sore throat, wounded throat, and inflammation.
- Heat 10 to 20 grams of rock salt in a fire until it turns brown. Then mixed with lukewarm water and consumes a teaspoonful of water in an empty stomach for treat malaria.
- Giving half a teaspoon of the same mixture to the children will cure the internal problems.
How to Consume Induppu Internally
Heat about 10 to 20 grams of Rock Salt in flame. Then dissolve the hot Rock Salt in dull water. One tablespoon of this content should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, and half a teaspoonful for children. This process is followed by a week to cure malaria.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.