Botanical Name : Acalypha indica
Tamil Name : குப்பைமேனி
Hindi Name : खोकली / खोकला / Khokali/ Khokali/ Khokla
Malayalam Name : അകാൽഫൈൻഡിക്ക / akālphainḍikka
Telugu Name : రకమైన ఔషధ మూలిక / Rakamaina auṣadha mūlika
Kuppaimeni or Indian nettle is a medicinal plant that contains a strong effect on cats. The scientific name of this plant is Acalypha Paniculata, and it is very famous throughout the world. It contains many effective health benefits. This plant grows up to 1-2 during summer and spreads widely.
The rhizome of this plant is bright yellow in color, and it contains fine and thin hair over its leaves and stem. The leaves of this plant contain a huge amount of nutrition that helps to keep your body healthy. Every part of this plant, such as leaves, flowers, roots, seeds, contains different medicinal properties that help to treat various diseases.
- Nettle arouses the lymph system to boost immunity.
- Nettle reduces arthritis symptoms, improves the release of uric acid from joints, and treats osteoarthritis.
- Helps to strengthen the adrenals.
- It helps with diabetes mellitus.
- Rises the fetus in pregnant women and improves milk production in lactating women.
- Relieves menopausal symptoms, helps with menstrual cramps and bloating.
- Helps break down kidney stones and supports the kidneys.
- Reduces hypertension and prevents the risk of prostate cancer.
- Helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma.
- Degrades inflammation and reduces skin problems.
- Discharges allergic rhinitis and gives instant relief from diarrhea.
- Decreases nausea and aids in the common cold. Due to the different health benefits of kuppaimeni are best to incorporate it into the diet.
How to Use Kuppaimeni
- Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for the Evening after dinner.
- Drink nettle leaf tea that helps to cure many skin diseases effectively. Drink 2-3 cups of tea per day that will clean toxins in your body and makes you beautiful.
- Apply the paste of kuppaimeni leaves over the infected surface.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.