Alum Stone is nothing but a crystalline, potassium-rich material, which is a colorless mineral extracted from the rock. The 100% pure alum block is completely translucent, and the alum tumors are created in nature to be easily soluble in water. And when Alum tumor warms into the fire, it becomes microscopic.
These crystals have numerous medicinal properties, such as antiseptic, antihemorrhagic, and anti-bacterial properties. It is also very helpful in treating wheezing and many skin problems.
Alum uses for filtering, purifying muddy water, destroying the bacteria in it, and turning it into drinking water, a practice that has long been used by the rural masses and mountaineers.
This cleans the liquid by cleansing the suspended impurities in the water. Alum Stone is a good disinfectant and is one of the main ingredient in Indian medicine. It is prescribed as an astringent, and Alum Stone is the main ingredient in the manufacture of cosmetics.
Vernacular Names of Alum
|Scientific Name||: Potassium Aluminium Sulfate|
|English Name||: Alum Stone|
|Tamil Name||: படிகாரம் / Padikaram|
|Hindi Name||: फिटकरी / Fitkari|
|Malayalam Name||: Phatakadi|
|Telugu Name||: పాతిక / Patika|
Health Benefits of Alum Stone
- Alum stone has the potential to treat heels with broken cracks in women and men.
- You can use Alum crystal widely for external application to reduce the aggravation of the accumulation problem.
- The crystal can greatly help in treating acne and scars.
- Alum crystal is one of the main ingredients in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent blackheads on the face and to erase dark spots and dark circles.
- Women often use it to tighten the vagina and remove unwanted hair in the area.
- It does not melt as quickly as other crystals, besides, it has long working hours.
- Since it has anti-bacterial properties, the same crystalline tumor can be use by an entire family on a daily basis without any problems.
- Importantly, you should wash the Alum stone thoroughly with water after each use to keep it healthy.
- Although this natural crystalline stone is odorless, it strives to destroy the bacteria that cause the odor.
- Alum crystal is effective in protecting the sensitive skin of the entire body such as the underarm, face, hands, and legs.
- It reduces the sensation of burns and anesthesia caused by shaving hair on the skin.
- Alum crystal benefits to stop excessive blood flow during cuts and injuries.
- It reduces the maximum heat sensation in the area when it is sunny, according to medical experts.
- The crystal regulates sweat odors of the body, moisturizes the skin, and softens.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.