Tamil Name : படிகாரம் / Padikaram
English Name : Alum Stone
Malayalam Name : Phatakadi
Hindi Name : फिटकरी / Fitkari
Telugu Name : పాతిక / Patika
The crystalline, potassium-rich material known as the Alum Stone is a colorless mineral extracted from the rock. The 100% pure alum block is completely translucent, and the alum tumors are created in nature to be easily soluble in water. And when Alum tumor warms into the fire, it becomes microscopic.
These crystals have numerous medicinal properties, such as antiseptic, antihemorrhagic, and anti-bacterial properties. It is also used to treat wheezing and many skin problems.
Alum uses for filtering, purifying muddy water, destroying the bacteria in it, and turning it into drinking water, a practice that has long been used by the rural masses and mountaineers.
This cleans the liquid by cleansing the suspended impurities in the water. Alum Stone is a good disinfectant and is widely used in Indian medicine. It is prescribed as an astringent, and Alum Stone is the main ingredient in the manufacture of cosmetics.
- Alum crystal is used to treat heels with broken cracks in women and men.
- Alum crystal is widely used as an external application to reduce the aggravation of the accumulation problem.
- The crystal can greatly help in treating acne and scars.
- Alum crystal has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent blackheads on the face and to erase dark spots and dark circles.
- Women often use it to tighten the vagina and remove unwanted hair in the area.
- It is considered to be economical as it does not melt as quickly as other crystals. It also has long working hours.
- Because it has anti-bacterial properties, the same crystalline tumor can be used by an entire family on a daily basis without any problems.
- Alum stone should be washed thoroughly with water after each use to keep it healthy.
- Although this natural crystalline stone is odorless, it strives to destroy the bacteria that cause the odor.
- Alum crystal is effective in protecting the sensitive skin of the entire body such as the underarm, face, hands, and legs.
- It reduces the sensation of burns and anesthesia caused by shaving hair on the skin.
- Alum crystal is used to stop excessive blood flow during cuts and injuries.
- It reduces the maximum heat sensation in the area when it is sunny, according to medical experts.
- The crystal regulates sweat odors of the body, moisturizes the skin, and softens.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.