|Botanical Name||: Corallocarpus epigaeus|
|English Name||: Redfruit Creeper|
|Tamil Name||: Akasa Garudan Kilangu|
|Malayalam Name||: Garudan Kilangu
|Hindi Name||: Salampanja, Salam|
|Telugu Name||: Garudan Kilangu|
Akasa Garudan Kilangu is known as Redfruit Creeper. It is a vine up to 4 m long with a tuberous root. It is a natural root that grows without depending on the soil, water, and sunlight. It can also be grown on all lands with a celestial body. Drought was tolerant. It’s most commonly seen in forests and mountains. Mainly, it can be found everywhere in Tamil Nadu and Africa. Water should not stagnate for this. This tuber can grow only by taking air and light, thus producing leaves without water.
This plant is placed near the home or in the living room, or the workplace. This plant is widely grown in India, Pakistan, Sudan, and Tropical East Africa.
This plant’s leaves are 3-5, angled up to 8 x 8 cm in length and width. The flowers are yellow, and it is covered with the velvet-hairs. The fruits of this plant are elliptical in shape and red in color.
Red fruit Creeper Health Benefits
- It helps with tumors and over-body temperature.
- It is used to treat various skin allergies.
- It is a good remedy for joint pain.
- This is used to treat cough and obesity.
- It is also used to treat insect bites.
- The red fruit creeper’s paste is used to treat snake bites.
- It is a good home remedy for asthma.
- It is used to remove bad evils, black magic and give positive vibration to your house.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.