Other Common Names
|English Name||: Sweet Potato|
|Tamil Name||: பூமி சக்கரை கிழங்கு / சக்கர வள்ளிக்கிழங்கு – Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu
|Malayalam Name||: മധുരക്കിഴങ്ങ് – Madhurakkilannu|
|Telugu Name||:గెనుసు గడ్డ – Genusu Gadda|
|Hindi Name||: शकरकंद – Shakarakand|
Sweet potato is not only sweetening the taste buds but is also good for cardiovascular health. Botanically, this starch-rich tuber plant is dicotyledon and it belongs to the family of Convolvulaceae. Scientifically it is known as Ipomoea batatas. It is crunchy, starch-rich flesh. This sweet potato has a rich source of vitamins, flavonoid pigment anti-oxidants, minerals, and dietary fiber, it is essential for optimal health.
Dried sweet potato is a good option for improving the health of children and adults. The organic dried sweet potato gives rich and nutritious low-glycemic carbohydrates. It is also used to utilize to maintain the energy level of the working muscles by replenishing needed glycogen, glucose, and electrolytes. Due to the health benefits of sweet potato, it will help to cure various health issues.
Dried Sweet Potato Health Benefits
- This dried sweet potato has vitamin B6. It helps to reduce the chemical homocysteine of the body.
- It is also used to avoid degenerative diseases like heart attacks.
- The vitamin C of the dried sweet potato helps to cure flu cold and fever.
- It is also used to maintain skin youthful elasticity.
- Sweet potato also helps to reduce stress.
- The Vitamin D of this sweet potato helps to improve the immune system.
- In Siddha medicine, this sweet potato is good for healthy bones.
- It helps to build healthy nerves, heart, teeth, skin, and also it supports the thyroid gland.
- Sweet potato is naturally sweet-tasting, it helps to ensure a balanced and regular source of energy.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.