Botanical Name : Solanum Surattense
Tamil Name : கண்டங்கத்திரி / Kandankathiri
English Name : Yellow Fruit Night-shade
Malayalam Name : കണ്ടകാരി വലുതിന / Kantakari Valutina
Hindi Name : बड़ी कटेरी / Badi Kateri
Telugu Name : పిన్న -ములక / pinna-mulaka
Kandankathiri is a very thorny perennial shrub with innumerable medicinal properties. It is a seasonal plant and grows during the hot season. It is commonly seen in tropical and subtropical areas of India. These branched mud shrubs have a bright green, blue-purple flower.
The shrub is found mostly in dryland all over India due to the low level of water required for this plant to grow. We can see this plant growing like weeds on highways and barren lands. It is propagated by seeds naturally in barren lands.
Health Benefits of Kandankathiri Powder
- Kandankathiri is used to remove unwanted and harmful worms in the stomach.
- It is very useful in controlling body disorders such as dry cough, coarse voice, fever, and headache.
- Kandankathiri is used to treat liver enlargement, painful urination, muscle spasms, and muscle pain.
- Also, the Kandankathiri helps to remove the bladder stones faster.
- It is also used to treat asthma, shortness of breath, bloody piles, and skin allergies.
- Kandankathiri helps to solve a variety of hair problems, such as hair loss, dry hair, and undernourished hair.
- Kandankathiri powder is used to treat tooth pain, tooth bleeding, tooth brushing, and tooth decay.
- Kandankathiri plays a major role in the cure of all physical disorders such as epilepsy and migraine.
How to Consume Kandankathiri
- Boil the Kandankathiri powder in water for a few minutes and then drain the contents before and after breakfast.
- Mix 5 g of Kandankathiri powder in 100 ml water and boil the contents until the water is reduced by half. The chronic cough will soon heal if you drain it and drink it twice a day.
- It is known as a good liver tonic because it is effective in treating liver inflammation and liver infections. Inflammatory distilled water from the leaves of the Kandankathiri is effective in treating liver inflammation and infections.
- 5 or 6 dry raisins should be boiled in water with Kandankathiri powder and prepared as coffee water. Drinking this water can help prevent vomiting and nausea during pregnancy and also stimulate appetite in children.
- If you suffer from chronic migraines, use 4 drops of Kandankathiri extract to each of your nostrils.
- When you wake up in the morning, take 2 drops of Kandankathiri leaf leaves every day, and you will definitely be cured of your epilepsy problem.
- Washing the juice of the Kandankathiri leaves on your scalp and massaging it thoroughly afterward will quickly alleviate hair loss and dandruff problems.
- The extract from the leaves of Kandankadri is absorbed by thin cotton and rubbed on the tooth to treat teeth pain
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
There are no reviews yet.