Spirulina is a blue-green alga that grows well in both saltwater and freshwater. It’s rich in protein, in research we’ve found that one ounce of dried spirulina is equal to 15 grams of protein. It’s also rich in iron, and Vitamin B.
Spirulina has become popular today for its extraordinary nutritional value. The superfood is a significant supplier of healthy protein, vitamin B, beta carotene, Vitamin E, K, essential fatty acids, various minerals, and iron. Spirulina helps to promote a healthy weight.
Health Benefits Of Spirulina Powder
- It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to protect your cells and DNA from oxidative damage. Chronic inflammation leads to cancer and some other severe diseases. But these anti-inflammatory properties of spirulina reduce the risk of this problem.
- The nutrition of spirulina will help to boost brain function, nervous system, and mental health.
- It is completely sugar-free and low fat, so it is considered the best diabetes drug. Regular consumption of 2 grams of spirulina powder will help to regulate the blood sugar level.
- Oxidative damage is the major reason for muscle fatigue. Some plant foods have a good amount of anti-oxidant properties that help to increase physical activity and reduce damage. Regular consumption of spirulina will increase muscle strength.
- Allergic symptoms are caused by inflammation in the nasal passage. Spirulina is a popular herbal treatment for allergic symptoms. Consuming 2 grams of spirulina powder per day will reduce allergic symptoms like sneezing, nasal discharge, itching, and nasal congestion.
- High blood pressure leads to some heart problems, strokes, and chronic kidney problems. Consuming 1 gram of spirulina powder per day will reduce the blood pressure level and makes it normal.
Taking one teaspoon of spirulina powder with your favorite juice or smoothie can boost the metabolism rate, improves immunity and the health benefits go on like this. It may sound simple yet provides an incredible range of essential nutrients to the body. It’s a super-dense food on the planet.
You can get the required amount of iron by consuming spirulina powder daily, deficiency of iron will cause tiredness, and fatigue, and reduces the production of blood cells. If you suffer from these kinds of problems then without fail take this amazing powder into your daily diet. It’s also completely sugar-free and low in fat, so you can attain pure energy without the blood sugar spike. It serves as a natural package for boosting the functions of the brain and nervous system.
Spirulina is a natural gift with a good amount of nutrients, essential fats, proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Buy Spirulina powder online from our store as we offer only 100% natural supplements.