|Botanical Name||: Swietenia Macrophylla|
|English Name||: Sky Fruit, Miracle Fruit, or King Fruit|
|Tamil Name||: Thenkani Vidai or Thean Kani|
|Malay Name||: Buah Tunjuk Langit|
|Chinese Name||: Xiang tian guo|
|Hindi Name||: Mahogany|
Sky fruit with the botanical name Fructus Swietenia Macrophylla is the delicious fruit of an evergreen tree belonging to the family Melia. The fruits are large in size and light gray to brown in color. Unlike the fruits of other plants, they are about 40 cm long and about 7 to 12 cm wide. These fruits are called “Sky Fruits” because they point upwards from the tree.
This fruit is also rich in vitamins and minerals commonly found in most fruits, in addition to the flavonoids and saponins in the sky fruit. These two exceptional nutritional groups are today considered to be the most important active ingredients that contribute to the amazing performance of the Sky Fruit.
Alkaloids are also the primary active component present in the Sky fruit. The health benefits of all three active ingredients are explained below.
- Saponin: Which makes the sky fruit a powerful remedy for type II – diabetes people. And the saponin effect is more vital than other drugs. Therefore, sky seeds are helpful in diabetes treatment to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Flavonoids: Enhances cardiovascular system function by increasing blood circulation, prevents or clears up clogging blood vessels due to cholesterol, and prevents arteriosclerosis plague. With the anti-inflammatory properties, this compound also blocks tissue inflammation and also acts as a painkiller.
- Alkaloids: Which helps in maintaining the pH level of the body. It is proven that most illnesses happen due to the lower pH level. Alkaloids provide a bitter taste, and anything that possesses a bitter taste will lower maintain sugar level.
Besides, Sky fruit provides a valuable blend of natural proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, enzymes, dietary fiber, fats, minerals, folic acid, essential fatty acids, and various essential nutrients. All of these essential nutrients provide significant health care benefits. It is used as an herbal remedy that helps to improve blood circulation, cure impotence, and treat diabetes.
- Reduce glucose in Blood
- Enhance immune systems and body strength
- Improve your circulatory system
- Beneficial in Asthma Treatments
- Improve the ability of men in producing sperm
- Good for Insomnia problem
- Promote Longevity
- Cures Skin Allergy
- Good Anti Aging Agent
How To Use
- Break the shell and pick out the seed from it.
- If your sugar level is below 200, eat half of the seed.
- If your sugar level is above 200, take full seed.
- Have it once a day in the early morning, immediately after brushing.
- Don’t drink coffee, Tea, Milk, and food for one hour for better results.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.