Botanical Name : Pongamia pinnata
English Name : Punga Oil Tree Flower
Tamil Name : புங்கன் பூ / Pungan Poo
Hindi Name : करंज / Karanj
Malayalam Name : പുന്ഗ പൂ / Punga Poo
Telugu Name : కానుగ పూవు / Kanuga poovu
The Pongamia trees are mostly seen around the coastal areas and waterside locations also it’s local to south-east Asian countries and India. One of the significant benefits of Poonga trees is that it helps in managing soil corrosion and joins sand dunes due to their thick roots.
The Poongamia poo oil looks solid yellow-orange in color which can be used as a lube, and pesticide, as well as for manufacturing soaps, water-paint binder, and leather businesses. It is helpful for treating rheumatism and acts as a special ingredient for human as well as animal skin ailments.
Punga Oil Tree Flower makes your skin glow and nourishes you well. Highly concentrated flowers, fruits, or even seeds are available in a variety of herbal and natural drugs. Now it’s available online also. A few medicinal benefits of Punga flower are listed below.
Benefits of Punga Oil Tree Flower Powder
- It is used to treat diabetes.
- Can treat all types of skin diseases.
- Used in treating piles and hemorrhoids.
- It can relieve bloating, flatulence, and stomach ailments.
- It can relieve worm infestation and aid in the quick healing of wounds.
- The specific non-edible oil is good for its therapeutic attributes, it can also be used as a fuel for lighting and preparing foods.
- It is a natural fertilizer that contains 4 % nitrogen and 1% potassium and phosphorous each.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.