Tamil Name : நாவல் பட்டை/ Naaval Pattai
English Name : Jamblang / Jambolan/malabar Plum
Hindi Name : Jamun Chhaal
Malayalam Name : Naaval Kura
Telugu Name : Neredu
A growing species reach up to 30 M in height and has a lifespan of more than 100 years. It is established and cultivated for its ornamental value. The bark of the tree is rough and dark grey which becomes lighter when it is grown up. It has water-resistant wood. Because of this property, it has been used in railway sleepers and installing motors.
- Carbohydrates – 15.56 g
- Protein – 0.72 g
- Water – 83.13 g
- Fat – 0.23 g
- Energy – 60 kcal
- It provides great relief from carminative, stomach pain, anti-scorbutic, and diuretic.
- It is used to treat digestion problems such as diarrhea and reduces Cholesterol. Moreover, it controls blood pressure and Diabetes.
- The Jamun seed is very useful in the treatment of piles
- The black Plum juice can cure the teeth related problems by applying or drinking it.
- By drinking fresh fruit juice, you can get relief from cough and asthma.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal products.
There are no reviews yet.