Tamil Name : Madana Kama Poo/ மதன காம பூ
Botanical Name : Cycas Circinalis
Common Name : Sago Palm
Sanskrit : Hintalah
Hindi : Jangli madan must ka phul
Kannada : Mund isalu, Goddu eechalu
Malayalam : Eentha pana
Marathi : Malabari supari
Telugu : Per ita, Madana Kamakshi
Cycas Circinalis is a flowering plant found in southern Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, and Maharashtra. It is also widely known as Queen Sago, commonly found in mountainous areas with dry scrubby forests. Although the flowers of this plant are divided into male and female species, in Ayurveda only the male flowers are widely used for medicinal purposes. Besides flowers, the seeds and stems of this plant are also used for medicinal purposes. The flowers are well dried, powdered, and then used as medicine for physical ailments.
Health Benefits Of Madhana Kaama Flower
- The major benefit of Madhana Kaama Flower powder is to enhance sexual weakness in men.
- It also cures your body’s weaknesses quickly and easily.
- To get relief from pain and inflammation, you need to finely paste the flower powder and then applied to the affected area.
- Powdered seeds are also used for most culinary purposes.
- You can add this to your regular diet to have a good sleep. Mix the powder of Cycas Circinalis flower with milk and drink it before going to bed.
- Drinking milk mixed with this powder improves the sexual activity in men.
There are no side effects in using this product. Seek medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.