Tamil Name– Sathakuppi Sompa
Hindi Name– Sowa
Kannada Name – Sabasige
Malayalam Name – Sathakuppa
Marathi Name– Surva, Shepu
Telugu Name – Shatapushpamu, Vakataraha
In Hindi Dill seeds also known as Sowa. This helps keep you healthy in addition with adding flavour to the food. Dill seeds are a special spice mainly used for the tangy and appetizing flavor. All their parts from leaves to seeds are used. It does immense good for your body.
Including regularising your digestive system to enhancing your immunity and controlling blood pressure. Dill has the ability to improves digestive health, also it makes you relief from insomnia, hiccups, diarrhea, dysentery, menstrual disorders, respiratory disorders, and cancer.
It is used in oral care, and it can boost your immune system and also protect you from bone degradation. It is also an anti-inflammatory substance so that it can protect you against arthritis. It can reduce excess gas, and is considered a carminative.
Some of the Health Benefits of Dill Seeds mentioned in below:
- The oil present from the Dill seeds will help the digestion.
- The essential oil from the Dill seeds is simultaneously stimulating, sedative, and hypnotic.
- The calcium of this dill seed will protect you from bone loss, and also it will easily repair the injured bones.
- Dill seeds are also used to treat menstrual disorders.
- This dill is also known as the anti-inflammatory herb so that it will help to reduce the inflammation.
- These dill seeds is used for rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and arthritis treatment.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.