Botanical Name : Phalaris canariensis
Tamil Name : காட்டு சீரகம் / Kaattu Seeragam, Kaattu jeerakam
English Name : Canary Seeds
Malayalam Name : കാറ്റ് ജീരകം, കൃമിശറ്റ് / Kaattu jeerakam , Krimishatru
Hindi Name : कालीजीरी, सोमराज, सोहराई, बकची / Kalijeeri, Somraj, Soharaai, Bakchi
Telugu Name : అడవి జిలకర, అడవిజిలకరా, గారిటికమ్మ / Adavi Jilkara, Adavijilakaroa, Garetikamma
Canary from the Poaceae family is a fertile grass plant, the seeds of which are called canary seeds, which usually belong to an array of shiny plants. Usually, these plants with hermaphroditic flowers, monocots, and fruits contain a large number of nutrient tissues.
There are about 4,000 species of the Canary plant family, which bear the botanical name of Phalaris Canariensis. Canary seeds are one of the most medicinal and nutritious seeds on earth. Because of its high content of enzymes and lipase, canary seeds are used to eliminate unwanted fat in the body.
They contain a high content of enzymatic proteins which give the body more strength. They form a protein with stable amino acids that are easily synthesized and do not release toxins. The 16.6% protein present in these seeds has a positive effect on the human digestive system. It also contains 11.8% fiber to facilitate the digestion process.
- Canary seeds, which are an excellent source of antioxidants and plant proteins, change the appearance of aging of the skin, and help prevent premature aging.
- Canary seeds are a natural remedy for disinfecting internal organs such as the liver, pancreas, and kidneys
- It acts as a very powerful pancreatic regenerator.
- Canary seeds help to keep blood glucose levels high in the blood, so you can reduce diabetes in the shortest possible time.
- Canary seeds increase the number of hepatocytes in the body, thereby eliminating cirrhosis.
- It plays an important role in the prevention of arterial colitis and the removal of excess bile in the gallbladder.
- Treats physical events such as arthritis, edema, rheumatoid arthritis, gastritis, and stomach ulcers.
- Canary seeds secrete an enzyme called lipase, which helps to remove harmful fats that accumulate in the nerves and arteries, making it easier for the body to heal cellulite, obesity, and abdominal inflammation.
- It helps to burn bad fat so that you can easily lose excess weight. This can be a good solution for people who practice dieting.
- Canary seeds have the ability to kill bacteria in the urinary tract, making them ideal treaters for kidney disorders and chronic bladder conditions.
How to Consume Canary Seeds
- Mix about 5 grams of canary seed powder in 100 ml water and boil for a few minutes. Once the water is heated, drain the contents and drink it before breakfast and after dinner.
- Drinking five tablespoons of canary seed powder with clean water will cure all chronic diseases.
- Add canary seed powder to 250 ml water and blend it for a minute then add another 250 ml of water with that. Drink this beverage before breakfast and one hour before dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.