Other Common Names
|Tamil Name||: வில்வ பழம் / Vilvai pazha podi|
|English Name||: Bengal quince, golden apple, Bael tree, Japanese bitter orange, stone apple or wood apple|
|Botanical Name||: Aegle marmelos|
|Hindi Name||: बेला फल , श्रीफल, बेल फल / Bela phal, Sriphal , Bel phal|
|Telugu Name||: మారేడు పండు / Maredu Pandu|
|Malayalam Name||: കൂവളം ഫലം / Koovalam phalam|
Bael fruits are rich in various nutrients like beta-carotene, protein, riboflavin, and vitamin C. It is completely loaded with vitamin B1 and B2, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, carotene and possesses good amounts of minerals like calcium, potassium, fiber, and good fats.
These fruits are also popular for antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and laxative properties and it has been in use for its medicinal and therapeutic properties in Ayurveda, Siddha for thousands of years.
Benefits of Bael Fruit (Vilva Pazham) Powder
- Beal Fruit powder is a great remedy for controlling diabetes.
- It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties so the intake of bael powder will boost your energy and immunity level.
- One of the amazing benefits is that it prevents or cures breast cancer, so if you have those problems don’t worry here is an extraordinary product to relieve you from deadly diseases.
- Beal Fruit powder purifies the blood and removes toxins from your body.
- The skin rashes can be cured easily with this powder, have it regularly and see the difference.
- Bael Fruit (Vilva Pazham) Powder relieve constipation and cures gastric ulcer
Nutrition value of Bael Fruit (as per 100g)
- Carbohydrate 31.8 gm
- Proteins 1.8 gm
- Fat 0.3 g
- Energy 137 kcal
- Vitamin A 55 mcg
- Vitamin C 60 mg
- Carotene 55 mcg
- Calcium 85 mg
- Potassium 600 mg
- Niacin 1.1 mg
- Riboflavin 1.19 mg
- Fiber 2.9 gm
- Water 61.5 g
Simple tips on using Vilva (Bael) Fruit Powder
- Generally, you can use this powder by mixing in a hot water, just take 5 gms of Bael powder and boil it with the water for some time, consume twice a day, by repeating this process you can mark notable improvement in your body.
- Take a fine Bael fruit powder, there’s nothing hard to do the process, mix the powder well with coconut oil and massage regularly, if you continue this process for about a week you can see the changes. For better results follow the steps 1 or 2 months.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal products.
Ashutosh Shukla –
Over medicine consumption will increase Vata. This product is a boon for those with aggravated Vata.
Improve my bowel movement and hunger.
Sabah Faizan Misri –
Good digestive herbs.