Gymnema Leaf Powder / Sirukurinjan / Australian Cowplant / Gurmar / Chakkarakkolli / Meshashringi Powder- 200g
Tamil Name : சிறுகுறிஞ்சான் பொடி / Sirukurinjan
Sirukurinjan is an effective traditional herb that can be found in tropical forests. It has a long history of health benefits since ancient times. It provides effective therapy for diabetes, arthritis, and weight loss.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Gymnema Leaf Powder Is Called:
|Botanical Name||: Gymnema Sylvestre|
|English Name||: AustralianCowplant|
|Tamil Name||: சிறுகுறிஞ்சான் பொடி/ Sirukurinjan powder|
|Malayalam Name||: ചക്കരക്കൊല്ലി / Shiru Kuranja|
|Telugu Name||: పొడపత్రి / bodaapathri, bodaparta, poda patri, podapathri|
|Hindi Name||: गुरमर / Gurmar|
Gymnema Sylvestre also called Gurmar. It actually means it kills the sugar. Gymnema prevents intestinal absorption of sugar and the sugar passes through the system. Gymnema increases insulin levels by the revival of the cells in the pancreas that hide insulin. It also increases the uptake of glucose into cells by improving the activity of the glucose utilizing enzymes and ends adrenaline from arousing the liver to produce glucose, thereby decreasing blood sugar levels. Gymnema is a great gift for mankind from nature to kill sugar. Gymnema is also priced for reducing serum cholesterol and triglycerides. It also eliminates the taste of sugar, which then defeats and compensates the craving for sweets. The extracted gymnemic acid also acts as a cardiovascular stimulant.
- The Gurmar powder is used for flab in the body. It can be consumed in the form of tea. It reduces glucose absorption in the blood. Thus delays the process of converting sugar to fat. It contains a sweet taste and consequently reduces the desire to eat.
- For Healthy Fluid Balance: It helps to keeps the body with a healthy fluid level.
- It works as a cleanser for the bowels and assists to pass the stool.
- It purifies the blood and improves the level of hemoglobin.
- Gurmar works great is in the digestive system. It helps to regulate the appetite. It naturally helps to check the absorption of carbohydrates.
- It is also used as a natural remedy for snake bites.
How to Consume Gurmar Powder
- Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for Evening after dinner.
- Take 2-4 gms of this powder two to three times per day for 5-6 months that helps to cure Diabetes Mellitus. It can able to eliminate the sugar in your urine.
- Take 5 to 7 gms of leaf powder with milk that can cure Sexual dysfunction, Diabetes Mellitus, and Pyurea.
- Take the decoction of the leave two times for 3 to 4 weeks to treat Obesity, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes Mellitus, etc. The powder of leaves also used to treat these diseases.
- The powder of its seeds can cure Asthma, Cough, and Rhinitis.
- The leaves are also used in the treatment of Gastrointestinal disorders like Gas trouble, Constipation, etc.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.