Botanical Name : Cassia Auriculate
Tamil Name : ஆவாரம் பிசின் / Aavaram Pisin
English Name : Tanner ‘s CassiaTree Gum
Malayalam Name : അവരം / Avaram
Hindi Name : तरवड़ फूल / Tarwar Phool
Telugu Name : తంగేడు / Tagedu
Tanner Cassia is a branched herb shrub that can grow from 1m to 1.5m tall. Parts of this plant with very soft bark are used for various medical treatments. These bands are reddish-brown in color. Since this is a shrub, the branches are not all at once, but it has many climbing branches and many short branches. Its pinnate leaves are 8 cm to 10 cm long.
The plant also has 8-12 pairs of leaflets, each 2-3 cm long. Long. At the end of the branches of the plant appear in the racemes. The plant gives yellow flowers that are 4 cm to 5 cm long, with the top three pollinators reduced to staminodes.
The fruits are about 7 cm to 12 cm long and have a flat brown color and pods. Aavaram Pisin is a common resin used in Asia for medical treatment. It is widely used in Indian traditional medicine. This tree grows abundantly near the river beds. Dried flowers and buds have many medicinal benefits.
- Women who have irregular menstrual cramps can be consuming Tanner Tree Gum to regulate their own menstrual cycle.
- In addition, during the menstrual period, some people are unable to bear under abdomen pain, while the Aavaram resin acts as a pain reliever.
- Tanners Cassia has quick cooling properties, so those who have high body temperatures can properly regulate their body temperature.
- It has the ability to balance the amount of sugar in our body. That means it is very beneficial for people with diabetes.
- It treats skin problems such as rashes, acne, sunburn, inflammation, skin wrinkling, and more.
- Also, consuming this Tanner Tree Gum helps keep the skin glowing.
- It helps remove body odor and rejuvenate the body.
- It aids to keep the skin hydrated and shiny. It also enhances skin color in women.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.