Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Moringa Oleifera|
|Tamil Name||: முருங்கை பிசின் / Murungai Pisin|
|English Name||: Drumstick Tree Resin|
|Hindi Name||: अहिजान , मूँग / सेंजन पत्ती / Ahijan, Munaga / Senjana Pattee|
|Malayalam Name||: മുരിങ്ങ / Muringai|
|Telugu Name||: మోచకము / Mochakamu, Munagachettu|
Murungai is a large herbal tree native to North India. With the botanical name of Moringa Oleifera, all parts of this drumstick tree have medicinal properties. This is why the tree is grown and used in most Indians’ homes. It also has common names, such as the Ben Oil Tree, the Horse Tree, and the Drumstick.
Almost all parts of the Moringa Oleifera tree have been used in traditional herbal remedies to treat a variety of diseases. In India and Africa, its leaves and drumsticks are eaten as nourishing food. The resin from this tree in particular is used to treat many stomach-related diseases. Their resin is exported to foreign countries for further sale and for several studies.
- Murungai resin is used to treat stomach and bladder disorders.
- This drumstick gum with a mild flavor can solve the problems of adhesive gums.
- If you grow drumsticks in your garden or in your home, that means the doctor is always with you.
- It is an effective remedy for colds and colds. Each part of the plant is used for various medical purposes.
- Drumstick tree resin (gum) is used to treat various ailments like headaches. Its leaves, flowers, seed pods(drumsticks), roots are all used medicinally around the world.
- Drumstick resin is mixed with mustard seeds and used as a remedy for arthritis.
- They are used to treat skin rashes, skin breaks, itching, allergies, and other skin diseases.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.