English Name: Bridegroom Rice
Hindi Name: दूल्हा सांबा /doolha saamba
Malayalam Name : വരൻ സാംബ / varan sāmba
Telugu Name : వరుడు సంబా / Varuḍu sambā
Mappillai samba rice contains iron and zinc. Iron contributes to the production of myoglobin and hemoglobin.
Myoglobin and hemoglobin transmit oxygen to muscles and tissues keeping the high energy level in the body. It also contains pro-anthocyanins which reduce cholesterol and hyperglycemia.
Nutrients (per 100 g) Nutritional values
- Energy – 359 kcal
- Protein – 7 g
- Carbohydrate – 89 g
- Total dietary fiber – 1 g
- Fats – 1 g
- It can improve the digestion process.
- Treats stomach and mouth ulcers.
- Recommended for diabetic patients as it is low in carbohydrates and low in sugar.
- Stimulate the blood flow faster than offers instant energy.
- Having this mappillai samba strengthens the Muscles, nerves.
- Increases immunity and stamina.
- Kids will achieve better growth.
- Eradicates nervous weakness.
- Controls paralysis.