No products in the cart.
Dried Coromandel Ailanto Tree Bark (Peru Maram Pattai) – 100gm
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Coromandel Ailanto Tree Bark can treat respiratory ailments like bronchitis, asthma, quick and irregular breathing due to cough and cold. And it has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Botanical Name : Ailanthus Excelsa
Tamil Name : பெருமரம் / Peru-maram
English Name : Coromandel Ailanto
Hindi Name : जंगली सर्व,महानींब, महारूख / jangli Sarva, mahanimb, maharukh
Malayalam Name : പീമരം / peemaram
Telugu Name : పెద్దమాను / pedda-manu
The large deciduous tree of Coromandel Ailanto Tree belonging to the botanical family of Ailanthus Excelsa is called “Indian Tree of Heaven”. The tree is about 18 m to 25 m high and has a stem of 60 cm to 80 cm in diameter. The bark of this pale gray tree is very soft, but the bark of mature trees is aromatic, bitter, and slightly coarse.
The plant has 30 to 60 cm long leaves and 8 to 14 pairs of leaflets. The base of these oval-shaped leaflets is uneven and the surface is broad. The tree is 6 to 10 cm long, 3 to 5 cm wide, with long pointed, curly hairy glands. The edges of the leaves of the plant are slightly coarse and tooth-like.
The flowers of this plant bloom in clusters, which are fewer than the leaves. Both male and female flowers are found in this plant, and these greenish-yellow flowers often have small veins and five sepals. The flowers have about 5 short petals, each having length about 6 mm.
Benefits of Coromandel Ailanto Tree Bark
- The bark of this tree can efficiently treat anemia and keep you healthy.
- It is effective in treating nasal problems like dryness of the nose, congestion, and inflamed mucous.
- It can combat oral problems like ulcers in the gums & mouth and bleeding gums.
- If you’re suffering from burning sensation in the eyes then just use the bark of Ailanthus as it can cure troubles relating to Eyes like conjunctivitis, and blurry vision.
- Ailanthus is the best herbal medicine for curing skin problems like skin rashes, red patches on the skin, psoriasis, skin inflammation, and so on.
- The paste of the leaves can be applied over the ear for relieving you from disorders related to swelling in the salivary glands.
- Ailanthus can treat any kind of throat-related problems like irritation, dryness, and pain in the throat.
- It is effective in taking care of heart diseases like Rapid and Slow Heart pulse, and it aids in normalization of Heart Rate.
- It can treat respiratory ailments like bronchitis, asthma, quick and irregular breathing due to cough and cold.
- This Tree-of-heaven tree bark has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The bark of this tree is the best cooling agent as it also has astringent properties which are used to treat dysentery, intestinal hemorrhage, menorrhagia, and spermatorrhoea.
- Ailanthus bark powder can be consumed regularly for relieving from Mental Disturbance also it controls the degree of Anxiety and Fatigue.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.