Black Musli Powder / Nilapanai Kilangu Podi/ Nelatadi / Kali Musli / Nelatenga / Nilappana / Talamuli Powder- 100g
Black Musli powder is used to reduce excessive bleeding, abdominal pain, and muscle spasms in menstrual areas. And it’s used to treat general weakness, low sperm count, stamina, weight loss.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
|Botanical Name||: Curculigo Orchioides|
|English Name||: Black Musli|
|Tamil Name||: நிலப்பனைக் கிழங்கு / Nilapanai Kilangu|
|Hindi Name||: काली मूसली, स्याहमूसली, मुसलीकंद / Kali Mooslie, Kali Musli, Syahmusali, Muslikand|
|Telugu Name||: తాలమూలి / Nelamuli|
|Kannada Name||: Nelatenga|
|Sanskrit Name||: Kali Musli|
|Malayalam Name||: നിലപ്പനെയേ, നിലപ്പനായി, നെല്പന / നിലപ്പന, നിലപാനായി കിഴങ്ങു / Nilappenea, Nilappanai, Nelpana, Nilapanai Kilangu|
Black Musli, with the botanical name of Curculigo Orchioides, is a herbaceous plant belonging to the Hypoxidaceae family. It grows native to temperate areas such as the Deccan Plateau and the Chota-Nagapore Plateau of India. The Black Musli plant has a slightly bittersweet taste. Although the tuber of this plant is somewhat difficult to digest, it is highly effective as it has complete medicinal properties.
Internal Health Benefits of Black Musli
- Black Musli acts as a tonic to help rebuild and stabilize a weak body, and it also reduces sexual weakness in men.
- Black Musli Powder is the best remedy for problems such as sexual arousal, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, incontinence, and impotence.
- Black Musli Powder has traditionally been used to treat general weakness, low sperm count, stamina, weight loss, and weight gain.
- Black Musli plays a major role in treating itchy skin, dry skin, and various skin diseases.
- The extract obtained by crushing the root of this plant is capable of healing the blood vessels.
- The root of this plant is well pasted and applied over ordinary piles to reduce pain and burning sensation.
- It helps to correct respiratory disorders such as asthma, cough, and colds and cleanse the airways.
- The Black Musli acts as a diuretic and resists infections and protects the urinary system.
- To get rid of Digestive Problems, have Black Musli powder and milk mixture. This mixture helps in curbing Heartburn and Flatulence.
External Health Benefits of Black Musli
- Black Musli has the ability to control the changes in skin pigments known as hyper-pigmentation.
- Black Musli powder is used to reduce excessive bleeding, abdominal pain, and muscle spasms in menstrual areas.
- It is the best herb for skin ailment treatment.
- Black Musli controls everything from wounds, sunburns, skin allergies, acne, glands inflammation, and helps to keep the body healthy.
How to Consume Black Musli Internally
- Black Musli should be used as a restorative tonic to cure sexual weakness.
- People who are physically weak can consume 1 to 2 teaspoons daily of these plant roots.
- Consuming 5 grams of Black Musli powder with milk regularly for a month can cure problems such as impotence and premature ejaculation and improve body performance.
- Mix the powder of Sadawari, Aswagandha, and Black Musli with equal quantity. Consuming 5-10 grams of this mixture twice a month in combination with cow’s milk will alleviate problems like low sperm count, stamina, and vigor.
- 5 grams to 10 grams of Black Musli powder is mixed with milk to increase body weight.
How to Apply Black Musli Externally
- For skin allergy problems the plant’s leaves should be applied externally.
- Using the paste of Black Musli roots with goat’s milk can cure hyper-pigmentation problems.
- External application of the paste of these roots is beneficial for inflammation in the glands.
- The root powder is used for problems such as wounds, bleeding, acne, and scars.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.