|Botanical Name||: Caesalpinia Bonducella|
|Tamil Name||: கழிச்சிக்காய் / Kalichchikkaai|
|English Name||: Bonduc Nut, Febrifuge Nut, Fever Nut, Molucca Bean, Nicker Nut, Sea Pearl|
|Malayalam Name||: കാളാഞ്ചി / Kalanchi,Kazhanji, Kalanchik Karu, Kazhanchik Karu|
|Hindi Name||: कांटकरंज / कांटीकरंज / कुबेराक्षी / Kantkarej,Kantakareja, Gajga, Katkaranj, Naktamala|
|Sanskrit Name||: Putikaranja, Kantaki Karanj, Kuberaksha, Latakaranja, Putikaranja|
|Telugu Name||: గచ్చ్చకాయ / కాంతికరంజా / కుబేరాక్షి / gachchakaya / Kantikaranja / Kuberakshi|
|Kannada Name||: Gajjiga, Gajjuga, Gajaga-Kayi, Gajikekayi, Gajjege, Heggajjiga, Sanna Gajjuga|
Caesalpinia Bonducella, an endemic medicinal plant native to the islands of Asia and the Pacific Ocean, has many similar characteristics to the African Bonduc Nut. The stems, which are about 15 meters long, are small and less-strong. Petiole and rachis 15-80 cm long, with stems up to 20 mm long and 3–5 times as long as pinnate. In addition, there are 6-9 pairs of opposite leaflets. The apex of the leaves of this plant is slightly sharp. Flowers about 30 cm to 60 cm long, with super-axis, terminal racemes, a panicle.
Internal Health Benefits of Bonduc Nut
- It is used to expel dangerous intestinal worms in the stomach and to reassure the body.
- Bonduc Nut Powder is also used to cure disorders such as fever, tumors, coughs, and menopause.
- The bark of this plant is used to remove the harmful placenta in the mother’s stomach after childbirth.
- The fruit is used to cure wounds, blood clots, swelling, leukemia, and urinary tract disorders.
- In order to cure throat and mouth ulcers, the leaves of this plant should be boiled in water and used to gargle.
- The juice of the leaves is used to control small-pox and elephantiasis.
External Health Benefits of Bonduc Nut
- The leaves and seeds of the Caesalpinia Bonducella plant are roasted in castor oil and used as an external medication to cure inflammation, piles, inflammation, hydrocele, and orchitis.
- Using a paste made from the leaves and branches of the toothbrush will reduce the toothache and make the teeth stronger.
How to Consume Bonduc Nut
Mix about 5 g of Bonduc Nut Powder in about 100 ml of water and boil it for a few minutes. Once the water is heated, the contents should be filtered and taken separately. Drink this water before breakfast and after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.