Botanical Name: Hygrophila auriculata
Tamil Name: நீர்முள்ளி nir-mulli
Malayalam Name: വയൽച്ചുള്ളി vaya schulli
Telugu Name: కోకిలాక్షి kokilaksi, ఏనుగు పల్లేరు enugu palleru, వనశృంగాటము vana-sringatamu
Kannada Name: ಗೋಕ್ಷುರ Gokshura, ಗೋಕಂಟಕ Gokantaka, ಕೊಳಗುಳಿಕೆ Kolagulike, ಕೊಳವಳಿಕೆ Kolavalike, ಕೊಳವಂಕೆ Kolavanke
Hindi Name: गोक्षुर gokshur, भानकरी bhankari, क्षुर kshura, कोकिल आंख kokil-ankh, त्रिकट trikat, ताल मखाना tal makhana, त्रिवर्णक trivarnak
Marathi Name: गोक्षुर gokshura, एखरा ekhara, कोळसुंदा kolsunda, कोळिस्ता kolista, तालीमखाना talimkhana, सरांटा saranta
Gujarati Name: કાંટા શેરિયો kanta sheriyo, એખરો ekharo, તાલીમખાના talimkhana
Punjabi Name: ਤਾਲਮਖਾਣਾ talmakhana
Bengali Name: শুলামর্দন Shulamardan
Konkani Name: कोळसुंदो kolsundo
Oriya Name: କୋଇଲିଖିଆ koilikhia
Sanskrit Name: कोकिलाक्षः kokilaksah
The Marsh Barbel’s native is Indian subcontinent, including Nepal and Sri Lanka, the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands, as well as to Malaysia, South East Asia and parts of Africa, including South Africa, Senegal, Sudan, Cameroon, Guinea-Bissau, Nigeria and Mali.
Marsh Barbel used in traditional medicine in treatments of various disorders including anasaraca, diseases of the urinogenital tract, dropsy from chronic Bright’s disease, hyperdipsia, vesical calculi, flatulence, diarrhea, dysentery, leukorrhea, gonorrhea, asthma, blood diseases, gastric diseases, inflammation, cancer, rheumatism, painful micturition, menorrhagea.
There are no side effects with this herb so you can use this without any temptations also we ensure only 100% pure natural products.
Health Benefits of Marsh Barbel Powder
- Marsh Barbel powder will increase sperm quality.
- In traditional medicine, this seed powder is used as an ailment.
- Consuming the Marsh Barbel powder with milk will improve the male libido.
- It is used to treat liver problems.
- In Ayurveda, this marsh Barbel powder is also used to treat urinary tract infections.
- It is also used to treat oedema, gout, and joundice.
- In ancient times, it is used as a pain-killer.
- Women can consume this powder to get relief from bleeding and mensural problem.
- It is used as a medicine for urinogenital tract diseases, anasaraca, chronic bright disease, vesical calculi, hyperdipsia, diarrhea, flatulence, leukorrhea, dysentery, asthma, gonorrhea, gastric disease, blood disease, rheumatism, inflammation, menorrhagea, painful micturition.
- The Marsh Barbel powder has a good amount of flavonoids, vitamin C, Saponins, Phenolic compounds, Terpenoids, Steroid, and Cardiac Glycosides.
- Due to its pitta and vata balancing properties, this seed powder gives better relief from gout symptoms.
How To Consume Marsh Barbel Powder
Mix 5 gm of marsh barbel powder in water and then boil the mixture for few minutes. Filter the water after it gets warm and drink it.
There are no reviews yet.