Tamil Name : தேன் மெழுகு / Thean Mezhugu
English Name : Beeswax
Beewax (sera alba) or Honey Wax is a precious and natural wax produced by the genus Apis. There are a total of eight wax-producing glands in the stomachs of worker bees in the genus Apis, which form wax flakes. Following worker bees, hive workers use this wax to create cells in the nectar for honey storage, larval and pupal protection.
Chemically, honey wax contains long-chain alcohols and fatty acids. Honey wax has been used as a lubricant and waterproofing agent since prehistoric times. It has been used as a key ingredient in cosmetics and as an aesthetic in metals. Honey wax has the advantage of being similar to plant wax, and it has been approved by most countries and the European Union for use in dietary supplements.
The most wonderful substance called beeswax, produced by worker bees has been used for a variety of purposes since the dawn of human civilization. beeswax is utilized by most people around the world, and which is widely used in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, food, and cosmetics. Very clean, fragrant beeswax has the potential to hold a significant amount of water.
Beeswax is used as the main ingredient in cosmetics such as body care products, salves, and lotions with the aim of improving the appearance and durability. The use of scented candles made with beeswax can fill the rooms with a clean, pleasant scent. In addition, they have the ability to convert negative ions in the house into positive ions. Beeswax candles are effective in reducing the dust and pollen that can cause allergies.
WAX CONTENT TYPE
|Free Fatty Acids||12%|
|Free Fatty Alcohols||1%|
- Honey wax is a natural type of wax that is great for inflammation and skin problems.
- Honey wax locks on the skin when applied externally to the skin and helps keep the skin firm and glowy.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, it is effective in treating irritated skin.
- It is one of the best skincare products for curing rosacea or eczema.
- Beeswax can be used to beautify and benefit the whole body both externally and internally.
- Furthermore, beeswax is a good source of vitamin A and it contains an ample amount of anti-bacterial properties thus it helps in cell development and natural healing without clogging pores.
- Beeswax has the potential to sustain sunscreen action due to it has water-repelling properties.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.