Botanical Name : Eclipta Prostrate
Tamil Name : கரிசலாங்கண்ணி / Karisalankanni
Malayalam Name : ഭ്രിൻരാജ് പൊടി / Apamarga Powder
Hindi Name : भृंगराज पाउडर / Balari, Bhangra, Bungrah, Bhringraj
Telugu Name : భిన్రాజ్ పౌడర్ / Guntagalijaeru
Bhringraj Powder is treated as a Rasayana (rejuvenator). It helps in rejuvenating the body.
It is a natural conditioner and a cooling agent for hair. Indian people have been using Bhringraj Herbal Powder for healthy hair growth, natural color to hair, and for improving overall hair health.
Bhringraj Powder regulates the function of the liver. As the liver is the controller of the metabolism of the body. It enhances the metabolism of the liver and provides strength to the body by rejuvenating each and every part of the body.
It helps with the digestion of “Ama” (undigested food).
Bhringraj Powder helps in the purification of blood. It helps to improve lustrous complexion. It can be consumed orally or applied to the skin directly as a paste.
Here are some of the health benefits of bhrinhraj.
- It acts as a natural conditioner and works in hair cooling. Bringraj powder has long been used by Indian people for healthy hair growth, natural color for the hair, and promoting hair health.
- Bringraj powder helps the liver function healthily as it regulates the body’s metabolism. The body rejuvenates every part of the body by consuming it.
- It contributes greatly to the digestion of complex food molecules and makes it easier to digest foods.
- This herb has the ability to purify the blood and can be used orally or directly on the skin as a paste.
- Bringraj powder also plays a major role in cleansing the kidneys. It also helps maintain fat to a certain extent.
- It normalizes normal body temperature and leads to clear eyesight.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods:
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.