Turmeric infused honey is doubled with antibiotic properties and acts as an energy booster. It is also called Golden Honey. Ayurveda medicine has been using it for 1000 years. After knowing the importance of the combination, nowadays, Wester medicine also included turmeric honey for treatments.
No artificial flavor or extract, no added sugar, only pure and 100% natural ingredients in this golden honey infusion!
- Energy: 325.92 Kcal
- Carbohydrate: 81.48g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin C: 7.75 g
- Fat: 0g
Benefits of Turmeric infused honey
- It cures cold and flu due to its antibacterial properties.
- All stomach-related problems like indigestion, gas, and ulcers can be treated by taking Tumeric honey.
- The antibiotic properties of honey treat wounds and burns.
- The infused honey cures hypertension, asthma, high cholesterol, depression, arthritis, and anxiety.
- It is also used in health conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- It slows down aging and its symptoms.
How to Use
- Take a spoonful of turmeric honey straight to start a day.
- Add a teaspoon to warm water and have it.
- Drink a glass of warm milk with turmeric honey before bed.