Peppermint Green Tea | Mentha Piperita | Pudina Tea | Non-GMO | – For Good Digestion 250g (8.8 oz)
Weight: 250g (8.8 oz) Origin: India Menthol present in peppermint tea speeds up your digestion process. It reduces the symptoms of diarrhea and constipation and also treats irritable bowel syndrome.
Peppermint Tea is made from fresh peppermint leaves that are grown in shady areas. This herb can be grown both indoors and outdoors. Knowing the medicinal benefits of peppermint, it is manufactured in two forms; Peppermint Tea and Peppermint Oil. Here we have given the green tea product of peppermint.
Preparation of Peppermint Green Tea
It is very simple to make this aromatic peppermint tea in the house. Just add a few rolled leaves to the boiling and leave it to boil till the aroma of the mint comes off.
Benefits of Peppermint Green Tea
Some of the Health Benefits of Mint mentioned in below:
- Regular consumption of peppermint tea increases your lifespan. It keeps you refreshed throughout the day. Peppermint tea is the best solution for various stomach-related ailments.
- It cools your upset stomach and relaxes the muscles. So you could get rid of cramping or pains and relieve inflammation.
- It helps in the secretion of digestive juices that is very much necessary for digestion.
- Menthol present in peppermint tea speeds up your digestion process. It reduces the symptoms of diarrhea and constipation and also treats irritable bowel syndrome.
- Drinking a cup of hot peppermint tea improves your immune system and fights against foreign invaders.
- The highly rich peppermint compounds ( potassium, calcium, vitamin B, and antioxidants) increase the WBC’s in the blood and regulate your blood circulation.
Too much consumption of peppermint green tea can cause allergic reactions in some people.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
The peppermint leaves are harvested in the morning before the sun rises and then processed. The entire process does not have any chemical interactions. So you can yield maximum health benefits.