Ooty green tea is made from the best long leaf tea leaves in the Nilgiris. These leaves are finely dried and packed to give freshness and medical wellness. So it can be taken by all age group people, from children to adults. This green tea is highly rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, and polyphenol. It boosts up your immunity power and helps to fight diseases such as cough and flu. Consuming two cups of green tea daily can restore energy in the body. Also, it makes your day fresh and special.
- Improves your immune system.
- Regulates brain function and makes you smarter.
- Reduces weight loss and improves digestion.
- Lowers the risk of different types of cancer.
- Kills harmful bacterias, reduces the risk of infection by improving dental health.
- Protects brain disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
How to make
Add 1 teaspoon of dried green tea leaves in 250 ml water. Let it boil for about 3-4 minutes. If you prefer iced tea keep it in the refrigerator overnight and then brew it. You can also consume it with or without milk.