Botanical Name : Vitex Negundo
English Name : Chinese Chastetree
Tamil Name : நொச்சி / Nochi
Hindi Name : मेवरी / निरगुन्डी/ निसिन्दा / संभालू / सव्भालु / Mewri / nirgundi / nisinda / sambhalu / sawbhalu
Sanskrit Name : Nirgundi, Sindhuvara
Malayalam Name : ഇന്ദ്രാണി / Indrani
Kannada Name : Bile-nekki
Telugu Name : సింధువార / వావిలి / నల్ల-వావిలి / తెల్ల-వావిలి / Sindhuvara / vavili / nalla-vavili / tella-vavili
Nochi is a medicinal plant used in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha medicinal systems. It is a large aromatic shrub, with small purple flowers, distributed throughout India. There are three varieties of Nochi found in India namely, Venn Nochi, Karu Nochi, and Nir Nochi. Venn Nochi is the more common species.
Health Benefits of Notchi Leaf Powder
- Nochi leaf is a good remedy for the treatment of sinus infections. It relieves the body pain, swelling, and arthritic pain caused due to increased Vata as well as inflammation.
- Nochi leaves act as the best medicine against skin disorders like ringworm, eczema, abscess, and various other skin infections.
- Nochi leaf is also found to be effective in the treatment of liver disorders.
- Nochi leaves are highly effective against spleen enlargement. Take a glass of Nochi juice in the early morning on empty stomach to relieve splenomegaly.
- Nochi leaves are known as Vermifuge and the juice from fresh leaves is considered highly effective which treats worm infestations.
- Nochi leaves are also used in postnatal care to reduce swelling in the uterus.
- Provide healthy eyesight and helps to increase the menstrual flow.
How to Use Nochi (Chinese Chastetree)
Just take 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, heat the powder mix for some time, and leave it as soon as the water gets warm, filter the content, and drink it before food. Repeat the same for the Evening Dosage after dinner.
- The paste made out of leaves is applied over the skin infections and the juice extracted out of fresh leaves is used to clean skin ulcers.
- Oil made out of Nochi leaves is applied over the head in case of pain and inflammation around the neck.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.
There are no reviews yet.