Nannari Manappagu is a mixture of Nannari Ver, Jaggery Powder, and water. The Nannari ver has many medicinal properties, which provide better relief for acidity, constipation, at the same time it purifying blood. The nannari root is also known as Sarsaparilla. It also reduces the urinary disorders, anemia, spleen and liver inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis.
Most of the people used to drink a Nannari Manappagu during summer, which reduce the excess heat in your body. The Nannari root comes with brown color and the inner part of the root is white. Jaggery has a high amount of carbohydrates, which provide instant energy to the body.
The jaggery powder is also a known carbohydrates storehouse. It includes many minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, iron, and calcium. It is rich in antioxidants, which reduce free radicals, skin damage, and also reduce some types of cancer risk.
- The Nannari syrup reduce excessive thirst and dryness
- It reduces eyes burning sensation
- It helps to relieve kidney problems
- Helps to controls urination
- Reduce acidity, constipation problems
- It also purifies the blood