Botanical Name : Prosopis Juliflora
Tamil Name : கருவேலம் / Karuvelam
English Name : Mesquite Bark Powder
Malayalam Name : കരിവേലം / കരുവേലും / Karivelan, Karuvelum
Hindi Name : बाबुल / कीकर / Babul, Kikar
Kannada Name : Karijaliबा
Telugu Name : నల్లతుమ్మ / తుమ్మ / తుమ / Nallatumma, Tumma, Tuma
The mesquite tree, named after the botanical name Prosopis Juliflora, can grow up to 12 meters high in its lifetime, and its trunk is about 1.2 meters in diameter. Its deciduous leaves are pale green, with two to 12 pinnate leaflets. Clusters of greenish-yellow flowers have 5-5 cm long, with cylindrical spikes.
The flowers are in clusters of 2 to 5 at the ends of all branches. The palms of this tree are 20 to 30 cm long, with a pod of about 10 to 30 seeds. The seeds produced by this plant can be fertile for at least 10 years. These seeds are spread from one place to another by livestock, air, and water. You can utilize the benefits of Mesquite by intaking it or applying it over the surface.
Health Benefits of Mesquite
- It can control Nightfall, Dhatu rog, Leucorrhoea, Pradar, Prameha, and so on.
- It regulates problems like premature ejaculation, loss of viscosity of semen, frequent night discharges, and spermatorrhoea.
For Mouth Care
Mesquite bark powder treats all dental and gum-related problems such as tooth pain, gums bleeding, gums, and mouth odor.
For Tooth and Gum Problems
- It speeds up antimicrobial activities to control oral problems.
- Mesquite helps control the plague and reduces plaque buildup.
- Reduces inflammation and pain in the gums and increases blood flow to the gums
- They greatly support the alkaline pH of saliva.
- They also protect teeth from tooth decay and prevent tooth decay.
For Eye Diseases
Treats eye infections such as eye irritation, redness, and burning sensation in the eye.
How to Use Mesquite Bark Powder
Mix about 5 g of Mesquite Bark Powder in about 100 ml of water and boil it for a few minutes. Once the water is heated, the contents should be filtered and taken separately. Drink this water before breakfast and after dinner.
Mix together the powder of Black Pepper, Cloves, and Mesquite Bark as a fine mixture. Brushing your teeth daily with this powder will cure all dental and gum-related diseases.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.