|English Name||: Redfruit Creeper|
|Tamil Name||: Akasa Garudan Kilangu|
|Malayalam Name||: Garudan Kilangu|
|Telugu Name||: Garudan Kilangu|
|Hindi Name||: Salampanja, Salam|
Akasa Garuda Kilangu is a bit different from other kilangu types. It has a bitter taste. This is also known as Redfruit Creeper. This herb is a creeper that grows spontaneously in forests and mountainous areas. Our ancestors named this herb Redfruit Creeper/Agasa Garudan Kilangu, which grows beneath the earth. Because various types of snakes that usually crawl on the earth will run away and hide if they see an eagle flying in the sky. Similarly, this tuber has the power to repel snakes. The reason for that is the smell of this tuber. No toxins will come into your home because of this smell.
About 40-50 years ago, birdwatchers would go to the forests and mountains to collect these tubers and sell them in the country and the cities. It is a nature rot that grows without depending on the sunlight, soil, or water. This root is used for the stability of the body. This Akasa Garudan plant is widely grown in India, Pakistan, and Tropical East Africa.
This plant blooms the unisexual flower, the color of the flower is yellow. The fruits of this plant are red in color, and it is in an elliptical shape. The flowering and fruiting time of this plant is March to December.
Akasa Garudan Kilangu Health Benefits:
- It is believed to eradicate bad evils, black magics, and other paranormal activities from your house and gives positive vibes.
- It enhances immunity power and removes fibroid cysts in females.
- It is used to treat tumors and various skin allergies.
- It helps with over body temperature.
- It is a good remedy for joint pain and heals wounds.
- This is used to treat cough and obesity.
- More useful in treating all types of insect bites.
- The paste of this kizhangu is used to treat snake bites.
- It is a good home remedy for bronchitis.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.