Other common names
|Botanical Name||: Ficus Benghalensis|
|English Name||: Slender Dwarf Bark /banyan Tree Bark|
|Tamil Name||: ஆலம் பட்டை – aalam pattai|
|Malayalam Name||: ആലം പട്ട – bargad, vatavriksh chhaal|
|Telugu Name||: మర్రి చెట్టు బెరడు – marri chettu beradu|
|Hindi Name||: बरगद / वटवृक्ष छाल – Bargad , Barh Beej|
Banyan is an Asian species of flowering plants. It is a family of mulberry, it is commonly known as fig. It is a source of the fruit also called fig and as such is an important crop in those areas where it is grown commercially.
It has been sought out and cultivated in ancient times, and now it is grown widely throughout the world for fruits and as an ornamental plant. The species has become naturalized in scattered locations in Asia and North America.
Fig Tree is available throughout India. It is also known as Cluster fig in English. Goolar tree leaves, fruits, and bark are used to treat various diseases.
Uses of Banyan Tree Bark Dried
- The banyan tree has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties so that it is used to control fungal and bacterial infections.
- There are good and bad types of cholesterol are available in our body. The banyan tree bark is burned the bad cholesterol and keeps the good cholesterol at a high level.
- Nowadays, diabetes is the most common lifestyle disease, the root of the banya tree is used the treat the high blood sugar level.
- The banyan tree bark is also used to boost immunity power; it helps to fight against diseases and makes you healthy.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of this banyan tree bark, it helps against conditions like arthritis and joint pain.
Banyan Tree Bark Dried Health Benefits
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Banyan mentioned in below:
- It is used to cure diabetes.
- The banyan tree bark is also used to treat urinary disorders.
- It is also good for tooth problems.
- It is a good remedy for backaches.
- It helps to boost immunity power.
- The Extracts of the Banyan tree have a soothing effect on the skin also prevents skin allergies.
- Banyan leaf powder and bark powder exhibit anti-inflammatory properties so they can help you from arthritis.
- It is also used to treat digestive problems.
How to consume banyan tree bark:
Mix the 5 gm of banyan tree bark in 100 ml water and boil the content for a few minutes. Once the water gets warms then filter the content and drink the water before food in the morning. Repeat the same process and drink it after the food in the evening.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.