Moola Roga Karpam is a classical Siddha medicine in tablet form that primarily used to reduce all kinds of piles and it also used to treat various problems. Most of the Unani and Siddha physicians recommended using this medicine in many problems. This medicine made by the combination of nine herbal compositions like Solanum trilobatum (thuthuvalai Ver), Cissus quadrangularis(Pirandai ver), Cynodon dactylon ( Arugan Kilangu ), etc.
As directed by the doctor
Solanum trilobatum – Solanum trilobatum is one of the home remedies that help to treat various problems. It also called thoodhuvalai in Tamil. it has more medical benefits in ayurvedic. The thoodhuvalai ver is used to treatment for intense asthma. It helps to heal pimples. This plant is widely grown in South India, Vietnam, Srilanka, and Thailand. Solanum trilobatum produces amazing purple-violet color flowers.
- Anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce inflammation
- Relieving potential pain like joint pain, muscle pain, etc
- Helps to treat bronchial asthma
- Prevent Neurotoxicity
- It reduces blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, and urea protein
- Improves liver health
- Antimicrobial properties that reduce many infections
- Prevents the risk of cancer
There are no reviews yet.