Lima beans, also named as gundu mochai or butter beans will be usually used in the cuisines of Central America, Latin America, Asia, the Caribbean, and Africa its very popular legumes. The lima beans seeds looks creamy in color with some variations, such as white, red, purple, brown, light- green, or black.
Vernacular Names of Lima Beans
|Botanical Name||: Phaseolus Lunatus|
|English Name||: Lima Beans|
|Tamil Name||: மொச்சை பயறு – Machai Payaru|
|Hindi Name||: लाइमा बीन्स – Laima Beens|
|Malayalam Name||: ലിമ ബീൻസ് – Lima Bins|
|Telugu Name||: లిమా బీన్స్ – Lima Bins|
How Nutritious Gundu Mochai Are?
These beans are highly nutritious in nature and offer protection against various diseases. Lima beans contain certain needed nutrients which are manganese, fiber, minerals, iron, potassium, and calcium.
As Iron content is rich in lima beans it may help to strengthen your hair and promotes hair growth. Abundance of calcium minerals help in improving proper bone development and potassium helps in maintaining heart health.
The lima beans are rich in carbohydrates that help in maintaining proper metabolism. It acts as an antioxidant which is useful for the health of our skin. It keeps our skin healthy and glowing naturally. Gondu mochai also prevents cell damage, illness, and other skin related health problems.
Health Benefits of Gundu Mochai
- Lima beans are a good source of carbo which increases the energy levels. They are too low in calories and fat-free which keeps you energetic and healthy for a long time.
- Due to the presence of potassium content, the lima beans can help in digestion. It maintains good digestion and also improves heart health.
- Lima beans are rich in copper which helps to keep our skin healthy and thus prevents cell damage, illness, and any other skin related problems.
- It is the best source of iron as I’ve mentioned before which helps to carry oxygen to the hair and helps in hair growth. Hair will start to starve for oxygen when the body lacks iron, so include lime beans in your diet.
- They help in reducing the phenomenon of certain inflammatory, degenerative, and cardiovascular diseases. Lima beans are important for energy production and antioxidant defenses.
- Lima beans are a good source of the trace mineral, copper. Copper is necessary for reducing the risk of inflammatory conditions, like rheumatoid arthritis. Lima beans are useful for promoting weight loss.
There are no side effects in using this product.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.