Kadukai botanical name is Terminalia chebula and the English name is Haritaki. Haritaki is also called “king of ayurvedic medicine” and is mostly used in traditional remedies. It has more health and healing benefits. Haritaki dried fruit is known as Chebulic myrobalan. It has many medicinal properties like antioxidants, purgative, laxative, anti-bilious, and astringent. This fruit is one of the rejuvenating herb and its the best medicine for many diseases. Haritaki is used to heal indigestion, sore throat, and constipation.
- Haritaki based mouthwash helps to stop cavities.
- Haritaki enhances physical function
- Haritaki helps to reduce pain
- Haritaki reduce cholesterol
- Haritaki controls blood sugar level
- Haritaki prevents diabetes
- Haritaki promotes weight loss
- Haritaki helps to heal infection and wounds
- Haritaki also improves skin health
There are no reviews yet.