English Name : Indian Bdellium/ Myrrh Gum
Tamil Name : குக்குலு – Guggulu
Malayalam Name : ഗുല്ഗുലു – Gulgulu
Telugu Name : గుగ్గులు – Guggulu
Hindu Name : गुग्गुल – Guggul
Indian Bdellium is a small kind of tree, it is grown up to 6 m with spiral. The brown color branches are ascending, the end of the branches has sharp scented spines. This plant has shiny, yellowish whitebarks, that come off in the rough scales exposing under the bark of the green color.
The under the bark is also sealed off in the form of a paper roll. Guggul is the name given to a yellow color resin produced by its stem. The guggul is made from the gum resin of the Mukul tree, the native of this plant in India.
This tree is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is used to treat acne, atherosclerosis, weight loss, and other conditions. One of these substances also helps to decrease the redness and the swelling that is occurred in the same types of acne.
Health Benefits of India Bedellium Resin
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Guggul mentioned below:
- It is used to treat high cholesterol.
- This Guggulu also helps with weight loss.
- It is also used to treat Rheumatoid arthritis.
- This Guggulu is good skincare.
- In early research, it is used to treat pain in people with osteoarthritis.
- This is also used to treat the fat level in the blood.
- This guggul is used to treat some types of acne.
- Helps to decrease pain and swelling in acne.
- Used to treat inflammation.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.