Cacao is mostly found in Central America, South America, Eastern Africa, and parts of Indonesia. The fruits contain between 20-50 beans which are processed to the next level into a raw cacao powder. The seeds are green or light brown in color.
Cacao powder is a chocolate superfood that is rich in magnesium flavonoids, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium, and manganese. There are vast health benefits to cacao powder which can be added to dishes and drinks. It can improve digestion, blood pressure levels, and inflammation.
- 2g Fiber per Serving
- 8% DV Magnesium
- 6% DV Vitamin C
- Keto, Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Great for smoothies, cake, chocolate sauces, and more.
The Benefits of Cacao Powder
- Adding cacao to your diet can enhance the digestive system by relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), reducing constipation, and alleviating the symptoms of diarrhea. It has a good amount of fiber.
- Cacao also contains flavonoids which help to lower blood pressure and increase the blood flow throughout the body, including the brain and the heart. Adding flavonoids to your diet will not develop blood clots.
- Cacao powder can improve the immune system by reducing inflammation. Inflammation can be painful when dealing with any disorders but adding cacao powder to your diet can help alleviate the inflammation and makes you feel relaxed.
- When it comes to the nervous system, cacao powder plays a major role. Anxiety and depression are the major causes of weakening the nervous system, one of which is the imbalance of the brain chemicals known as tryptophan and serotonin. Take cacao powder daily to get relief.
How to Include in a diet?
Add a spoonful of your raw cacao powder to milk and enjoy the nutritional-rich shake with your family. Even in the morning, you can opt for a cacao drink rather than coffee or tea you can easily make yourself a hot or cold cocoa drink. Mix cacao powder with some vanilla or cinnamon to add a sweet taste. Enjoy the cacao shake daily.