Botanical Name : Aloe Vera
Tamil Name : சோத்துக் கற்றாழை / Sothu Katralai
English Name : India Aloes
Malayalam Name : കറ്റാർവാഴ / കുമാരി / Kattarvazha / Kumari
Hindi Name : घृतकुमारी / Ghritkumari
Sanskrit Name : घृतकुमारी / Ghritkumari
Telugu Name : కలబండ / Kalabanada
Aloe Vera is a very short stem plant that can grow from about 60 cm to 100 cm tall. The Aloe Vera is known as a “Magical Plant” because of its various medicinal properties and safety properties. Its leaves are dense and succulent. Young leaves are green and mature leaves are gray-green in color.
The leaf edge has serrate and small white teeth. In the summer the flowers grow to a height of about 90 cm and look like a spike. Since aloe has innumerable medicinal properties, it has been used in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha medicine for centuries.
This plant called Sothu Katralai is referred to as a desert plant because it requires very little water to grow. Aloe Vera can be grown in the garden or in a pot with wonderful medicinal properties that are useful in our daily life.
- Aloe Vera is an excellent natural disinfectant as it contains antibiotic properties.
- It prevents maximum gas build-up and prevents the development of digestive problems, and provides improved treatment for diseases of the intestinal valve.
- It promotes the digestion of protein to promote the uniformity of the human body’s metabolism and contributes greatly to the purification of blood.
- Aloe leaf powder is used to treat persistent diarrhea, infection, chronic arthritis, jaundice, and liver problems.
- Aloe Vera Powder cures menstrual disorders such as high blood pressure, abdominal pain, and muscle spasms to help keep the body solid.
- Aloe leaf powder is highly recommended to cure weight loss problems and boost the body’s immunity.
- Aloe Vera powder is used as a cure for cold and caugh.
- A pinch of Aloe Vera powder and a little turmeric in hot milk can be a great comfort for those with severe respiratory problems.
- Aloe resin works best in cut and burns and accelerates the healing process.
- Aloe resin is widely used in the treatment of acne and scars and is used in most cosmetics.
- Besides the pimples, they are also used traditionally and extensively to correct the growth of the fleshy face.
- It is used to treat eruptions, external burns, and skin rashes.
How to Consume Indian Aloe Vera Powder Internally
- Mix about 5 g of Aloe Vera Powder in about 100 ml of water and boil it for a few minutes. Once the water is heated, the contents should be filtered and taken separately. Drink this water before breakfast and after dinner.
- Take half a cup of Aloe Vera gel and drink it on an empty stomach just before night’s sleep, it is the good and natural medicine for stomach ulcers.
How to Consume Indian Aloe Vera Powder Externally
Take Aloe Vera gel or aloe leaf powder in a pan and mix well until a paste-like texture is formed. Then apply that paste on your face. Wash your face with cold water for 30 minutes.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
There are no reviews yet.