Other Common Names
|Tamil Name||: Kari|
|Malayalam Name||: Kari|
|Telugu Name||: Boggu|
|English Name||: Charcoal|
|Hindi Name||: Lakadee ka koyala|
|German Name||: Holzkohle|
|French Name||: Charbon|
Activated charcoal powder is a tiny, odorless, black color powder that should be in emergency rooms or a first aid kit to treat overdoses. It has scientifically proven toxin-absorbing properties, and therefore it is used in a wide range of medicinal applications. Apart from that, it is also used in the manufacturing of cosmetic and body care products.
Burning or overheating natural carbon source materials like wood will produce activated charcoal powder. This activated black charcoal powder prevents toxins from absorbing in the stomach by binding with charcoal. Char Coal has a high ability to absorb impurities or poison, but the human body is not able to absorb that Char Coal. The impurities that bind with the charcoal leave the body through the excretion process (feces).
The activated charcoal powder is highly absorbent, allowing it to bind with molecules, ions, or atoms and thus eliminate these from the dissolved substances.
Activated charcoal powder is prepared by heating carbon-rich materials like wood, coconut shells, or sawdust at high temperatures.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal Powder
- The primary use of activated charcoal powder is to control the effects of poison, so it is used to treat toxins.
- It aids in controlling the drug overdose effects and removes toxins during the accidental intake of pesticides or bleach.
- Activated charcoal powder has anti-aging properties which enhance your physical appearance by removing toxins and unwanted chemicals from your body.
- It provides mental clarity, promotes the digestive system, reduces kidney and liver-related issues.
- Mixing a small quantity of activated charcoal powder into the water containing solvents, fluorides and toxins will clean it up.
- Thus making the water cleaner for drinking purposes.
- Using activated Char Coal powder will absorb toxins and prevent alcohol from entering the bloodstream.
- Activated charcoal powder is used to whitening teeth. In ancient days, people used charcoal powder to whiten their teeth.
- It is helpful to people who suffer from digestive-related issues such as gas and bloating. Activated Char Coal powder binds with the elements in the meal and helps to eliminate the gas and bloating problems.
- The activated charcoal powder is used in skin treatment by removing toxins from your body. It is used to tighten pores, balances oil, treats acne, and cuts.
- It also controls the cholesterol level and bile acids in the digestive system.
How to Use Activated Charcoal Powder
- To whiten the Teeth and maintain a healthy oral cavity: Add an activated charcoal powder to the toothpaste to remove stains.
- To maintain healthy skin and hair: Mix a charcoal powder with coconut oil to soothe your skin and hair.
- For Digestion: Add it to the drink to reduce gas and bloating.
- For bites and burns: Make a paste and apply it over the skin to get relief from pain and itching.
- For accidental poisoning: Drink it with water after poisoning or overdose.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure natural herbal products.
There are no reviews yet.